Maple US$300 Million Ethanol Project Development
Maple Project Financing
MMEX Resources Corporation ("MMEX") is a publicly held corporation, with its principal operating office in Texas. The business plan of MMEX focuses on the acquisition, development and financing of oil, gas, refining and electric power projects in Texas, Peru, and other countries in Latin America using the expertise of our principals to identify, finance and acquire these projects.
MMEX was formed in the United States in 2010 and has common management with Maple Resources Corporation ("Maple Resources"), which was formed in the United States in 1986. Maple Resources engaged in a number of oil and gas acquisitions and divestitures and ultimately acquired assets that included 10 gas processing plants and approximately 770 miles of natural gas gathering lines and transmission infrastructure. In 1992, Maple Resources sold substantially all of its U.S.-based assets and began to pursue energy projects in Latin America.
- March 2018 - MMEX signs term sheet for Phase 1 debt financing
- March 2018 - MMEX signs Diesel Product Sales Agreement with Pilot Thomas Logistics
- November 2017- MMEX breaks ground on Phase 1
- August 2017- MMEX secures Permit Approval to build Phase 1
- July 2017 - Purchase of Land for Phase 1 10,000 BPD Crude Distillation Unit
- March 2017 - MMEX announces plan to build refinery project in West Texas.
- 2016 - Brazil infrastructure initiative undertaken.
- 2015 - Maple Resources along with its partners took Maple Peru private with the acquisition of the company from Maple Energy, plc, the publicly listed company.
- 2010 - MMEX was formed in the U.S.
- 2007 - Maple Peru was floated on the London AIM under the name of Maple Energy, plc.
- 1998 - Commercial operations started for Aguaytía Project. Maple Peru also acquired a 4,000 barrel per day refinery in Pucallpa along with 3 producing oil fields.
- 1993 - Maple Peru started development on the Aguaytía Project, an integrated natural gas and electric power generation and transmission project.
- 1992 - Maple Resources shifted focus to Latin America where it managed its Peru business under The Maple Gas Corporation del Peru Ltd. ("Maple Peru")
- 1986 - Maple Resources was formed in the U.S.